Sunday 25 December 2011

I Love These Pictures

Assalamualaikum!
One thing I'm grateful for living in this world is the beauty of this world. I love green nature and colorful flowers covering the earth. I also love a vintage looking pictures. Vintage, victorian and British are my top favorite styles just like my Mum :D . These are some lovely photos I wanted to show to anyone who is sincerely reading this!

     
(vintage white rose) P/S; white roses are my fav type of flower, waiting for a special someone to them it to me 

(British vase flowers) cute eh, just simple nice!

(vintage scenery) this pic is romantic picnic place to me. 

(British type) I don't know what this is but its pretty to me!

Well, this is my favorite picture compared to the previous ones. It is a simple Daisy but truly beautiful hee~

Ok guys, I hope you like these photos. Say something about it, comment if you want. I don't mind if you do or don't. Just thanks for spending your precious time reading this :) I appreciate it! Till next time~Bye and good night!
Sincerly;
Hazlin Emira who loves Daisy's and white roses     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, comment please. I wanna know what your thinking! please comment!