Wednesday 26 December 2012

Soya Soraya

Assalamualaikum & Yaw~

   So yesterday I was at my friend's house with syiqin n nas. And so there was a conversation about this situation where Nas have conflicts with her bestie. So that got me thinking... Maybe I should make a post about a friend. Other than Jamila and Nina, i got this cool friend named Soraya.

   Soraya a.k.a Soya, my close friend. She's tall, white, cute, awesome personality and just a great friend. We became close this year where me and Soya sat next to each other in class. Other than Soya, I also sat next to Pyka Salleh (a cute little fwen of mine). So i shared a year with Soya.

   I known Soya since form 1 2009. She was in the same class as me but she exchanged classes. Than since form 2 me and Soya was in the same class until now. But it was only until this year me and Soya became close (i dont know about her but i think we did became close). And I had a blast with her.

   So sitting next to Soya was like having a party. Noisy, fun and sporting is how I would describe how it felt sitting next to her. Eventhough some days were gloomy either because of her moody or me being moody. Oh yeah she also is annoying! Haha she really knows how to get on your nerves sometimes. And when she's in 'angry mode' I advice you not to disturb her. . .she gets scary somtimes. Haha but she's still cool.

   Did you know she could drive a car! WHAT?! Yo Soya your not old enough... Haha. Cool isn't she. She also got a pretty face... That just makes my jelous huhu. Haha. And she knows all the right things to say to make me feel better. Our conversations are practically normal. Although I am out dated, so somethings she talks about makes me confused. Still listening to het talk about Adventure Time never seems to be boring. Soya is also a great artist. She draws very well.

   Well thats it for now. Thanks for reading this post. Well I'm lucky to have a friend like her so, sorry Soya if anything I said in this post got affensive. No hard feelings ok~

Sincerly,
Hazlin London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, comment please. I wanna know what your thinking! please comment!