Sunday 30 December 2012

What I Want?

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

   Hi, now this post is mostly about myself and what i want in life and death. It's going to be a short post coz i don't have much idea now...oh well. We should start now~

   So, i think that i am cursed eith a high and expensive taste but a very low budget. All the money i get is from my sweet ma. That is only pocket money for break time at school. So I'll only get rm2 a day for 5 days in a week. That is in a school week only.

   I don't go shopping much coz my parents are the stay-home kinda people. So when we go out and shop u'll think i get to buy what i want. But no, everything i ask for ma will give 101 excuses to not buy that item for me. In the end i'll come home empty handed :( .

   So what i ask from ma? Here's te list of what i wanted and asked from ma from the last 2years:
-sneakers
-cartigen
-new bag
-new glasses
-chocolate
-shirts
-blouse
-jeans
And ect.

   From all i said above ma only bought 2things for me. Jeans and cholates. Thanks ma...but.... Ergh nvm. Maybe I'm being greedy. Am i? Ergh, i think so.

   Next, what i always wanted to have since i was a child; a pet CAT! I love cats!!! Especially black cats. Pure black. Omg they look so awesome. And what did ma say when i asked for a cat? "What?! Who's going to clean the cat's poop?! No!" and ma is 'geli' of all living animals. It is true. So i'll just have to wait until i move my own place to have a pet cat.

   Other than a pet cat I really really want curly hair! I'm so jealous of ma's curly hair. Why don't i have curly hair?! I get so jealous looking at Taylor swift's hair... Farah nabihah, wani and some other friends also have curly hair. And every time i see their hair, i just stare and admire their hair... Aishh what a pethetic life i have. So my hair is straight. More to wavy straight, maybe it suits me but i still want curly hair. Hmm. . . Nevermind i love my hair the way it is eventhough it isn't curly...

   Futher on, I seem to notice that most girls dream about having a perfect guy in their life and getting married and live happily ever after. Most girls, not all. . . Erm, i don't know why but i'm not that type of person. I don't even think i want to get married. Too much complications! Haha. . .i don't really mind though. Fate will decide if i'll get married or not. So for the groom to be(if there is one -,-) status doesn't matter, he doesn't have to be perfect, no money? I don't mind but he have to be wise about Islam and he have to be the one to guide me to Allah's path. And he have to be tall. Haha kidding.

   The last thing that i wish and really hope for is for me to be one of Allah's servant who is humble and worthy enough to be Allah's creation. I know i'll never be worthy enough to step foot in Allah's heaven but i will try hard and keep trying until the day i die.

  So that's that. Ofcourse i didn't state all the things i want. Sorry if this post is real boring. But thankyou for reading.

Sincerly,
Hazlin Emira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, comment please. I wanna know what your thinking! please comment!